4 bed | 4 bath | 3200 sq ft | $1,019,000
The Perfect Retreat - 13271 Roundhill Drive
Ideally situated on a sunny, level lot, near the countless Tahoe Donner amenities sits 13271 Roundhill Drive. This impeccable 4 bedroom 4 bath has room for everybody – and includes a den and a loft bunk room.
“This Tahoe Donner home is perfect for multi-generation families or people who love to host a crowd. If you’ve been looking in Tahoe Donner, you know how hard it is to find a level lot and the importance of flat driveways in the winter months when snow and ice play a role. Please come see this great home, it’s been impeccably maintained and I think you’ll agree that the layout is perfect.” suggests listing agent Teddy Runge
Roundhill boasts the warmth and comfort of a timeless Tahoe retreat. Offering a functional, well laid-out floor plan and vaulted pine ceilings, this property is a must-see.
Located on a quiet street located not too deep into Tahoe Donner, ease of getting to Historic Downtown Truckee and the ski resorts is a major plus. This home also has fantastic outdoor space including front and back deck plus an incredible backyard with hot tub and fire pit.
Tahoe Donner Amenities
- Hiking/biking trail system
- Equestrian Center
- Kids Day Camps
- Downhill Ski area
- Trout Creek Recreation Center
- Northwoods Recreation Center
- The Beach Club on Donner Lake
- Cross Country Ski Area
- Two pools, a spa, and a gym
- Alder Creek Adventure Center
- Tennis Center
- Social and recreational programs
- Dining: The Lodge, Pizza on the Hill, and Alder Creek Cafe and Bar
- Nearest school: Truckee Elementary School
- Nearest skiing: Tahoe Donner: 6 minutes, Northstar 19 minutes, Squaw 29 minutes
- 7300 acres of land
- 6500 properties
- just a quick drive down Northwoods Boulevard into the town of Truckee
- check out the Tahoe Donner website for more details
ARE YOU THINKING OF BUYING A HOME IN TRUCKEE? Please see my buyer’s information page or you may easily set up email listing alerts with your criteria so you’ll know the minute a matching home hits the market.