Sierra Meadows, One Mile to Downtown
For locals leading an active life
Sierra Meadows couldn’t offer a more convenient location. Tucked right off Brockway, you’ll find forested lots and rolling hills – yet you’re surprisingly minutes from downtown. Mostly a locals neighborhood, Sierra Meadows is diverse, and popular for singles, young families and retirees. Residents enjoy a grand network of trails which connect to Northstar and Martis Valley.
Mostly a locals community, there’s a close-knit feel in Sierra Meadows that some of our second-home communities may find lacking.
- Situated right by regional park and the skate park
- 1 Mile to Historic Downtown Truckee
- 7 miles to Northstar California
- 12 miles to Squaw Valley USA
- 16 miles to Lake Tahoe
- 3 miles to Truckee Elementary School
- 2 miles to Alder Creek Middle School
- Sawtooth Trailhead, right off the 06.
- Shoot over to Donner Lake or Lake Tahoe
- Championship golf
- Downhill skiing