Lahontan Real Estate
What makes Lahontan so special? (scroll down if you'd like to skip ahead and view Lahontan real estate listings)
Located in the High Sierras, Lahontan is one of the few private golf club communities offering an exclusive mountain lifestyle satisfying our most distinguished buyers.
Ideally situated midway between North Lake Tahoe and Truckee, Lahonton is one of the most private communities in the area. The adjacent Lake Tahoe is America’s largest alpine lake, with beautiful blue water surrounded by 70 miles of gorgeous shoreline. Also adjacent to Lahontan, you’ll find Historic Downtown Truckee, offering scenic mountain beauty and a quaint lifestyle.
Lahontan has a way of illustrating Tahoe’s tried tradition of stately family retreats. It’s the kind of hospitality that allows the whole family to enjoy unparalleled luxury, and the finest of amenities and services.
Throughout the community, Lahonton real estate offers forested and mountain views, and access to amenities as well as privacy and personal space. There are lot sizes available to accommodate any lifestyle. Lahonton offers a quiet, and private real estate option, but also has world-class community activities. Each homesite is situated with close proximity to the heart of the community while maintaining the integrity of expansive views, wooded trails and the mountain living provided in Lahontan real estate.
Lahontan’s golf and real estate offerings rival the finest private golf communities in the nation. Lahontan offers both an 18-hole championship golf course and a 9-hole par-3 course, each designed by legendary golf professional, Tom Weiskopf.
The base camp of the Lahontan community is the Lodge. Situated on a ridge overlooking the golf course, it’s a place where members and their guests share the Lahontan experience. The Lodge at Lahontan boasts massive beams and glacier carved stones echoing the character of traditional Tahoe resort lodges and family estates. Great service and a winning menu make the Lodge the perfect retreat for owners of Lahontan real estate.
If you like what you hear about Lahontan, you may also want to check out:
To make an appointment to view some homes, please call me or fill out a form – I’m happy to assist! If you’d like to search now, scroll down to the current listings.
Amenities at Lahontan
- Spa and fitness center
- Camp Lahontan: volleyball, badminton, and basketball courts. Shuffleboard area, clay tennis courts, pools, and The Pavilion area with arts and crafts, games, children’s programs, and family events.
- The Lodge
- 18 hole golf course by renowned Tom Weiskopf as well as a 9-hole par 3 course
- Fishing lake with boathouse
- Lahontan has an outstanding community trail system, and more than a hundred acres of prime Sierra landscape to explore throughout the seasons.
- Social memberships avalible
Lahontan Real Estate
Scroll down to view homes currently on the market
- 960 acres
- large .5 – 1.92 acre homesites
- 509 homesites
- 4 miles from downtown Truckee
- located in beautiful Martis Valley
- 14 miles from Squaw
- 7 miles from Northstar
- This gated community with 24 hour security has uncompromisingly high architectural and design standards.