The Beautiful Lifestyle Community of Gray's Crossing
"Your Life to the Fullest" (scroll down to view homes)
Gray’s Crossing boasts a winning location. It’s perfect for the homebuyer who’s looking for both fun and proximity. The price point for new construction and quality design is unbeatable anywhere else in the region. And that’s why many local builders, business professionals, and vacation home owners choose to own real estate here. It’s easy to see why – large lots, custom homes, intimate summertime concerts an award winning golf course, ALL within a short bike ride to Downtown Historic Truckee. Gray’s crossing is a really hot market right now, and there are a ton of custom homes currently under construction.
Gray’s Crossing is composed of 750-acres of peaceful seclusion from crowds and traffic yet without a sense of isolation. With hundreds of acres of open space, a championship golf course and a ton of hiking and biking trails, it will feel like a remote location. Yet it’s anything but, when you realize you’re 1.5 miles from the vibrant shops and restaurants of Downtown Truckee.
Boasting a Jacobsen/Hardy designed golf course, you’ll have tournament-like conditions and quick greens, flanked by modern real estate. With five distinct neighborhoods, Gray’s Crossing offers an assortment of lifestyle options for the active family, including homesites, custom built homes and town homes. Many properties feature dramatic mountain views and golf course frontage or are bordered by forested open space. I think you’ll feel quite at home at Gray’s Crossing – scroll down to start browsing homes below.
Homes and Homesites
- lots ranging between .32 to .93 acres
- total homesites: 377
- over 500 acres of open space
- custom homes, large homesites, and townhomes
- extensive hiking and biking trail system
- 1.5 miles to Truckee | 7 miles to Northstar | 14 miles to Squaw
- State-of-the-art gym as well as a great pool and spa with locker rooms and heated lap pool
- Please call, email, text, or fill out a form and I can get a feel for your criteria and set you up with a property listing email alert to let you know the minute matching homes hit the market.
The Golf Club
- Boasting a Jacobsen/Hardy designed golf course, at Gray’s Crossing you’ll have tournament-like conditions and quick greens. Named one of the”Top 50 Best New Courses” Gray’s Crossing labeled as an Audobon International Gold Certified Sanctuary. Believe it or not, only 16 courses in the world have received this distinction.
- PJ’s Bar and Grill: PJ’s is the perfect destination for casual open-air dining. Come for the majestic alpenglow views of Mt. Rose, stay for the burgers, salads, and sandwiches. Enjoy a glass of wine or micro brew, the outdoor fire pit, and Summertime outdoor concerts.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ABOUT GRAY’S CROSSING, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: